- Indiana Jones graduates the Sorbonne with his PhD.
- Indiana Jones takes his first teaching job at London University.
- Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood start a romantic relationship, which will ultimately end in a falling out between the Ravenwood's father and Indy.
- Indiana Jones and Deirdre Campbell thwart the plans of British member of Parliament Adrian Powell, leader of the Order of the Hyperboreans.
- British explorer Percy Fawcett sets off for a lost stone city in the Mato Grosso he called "Z".
- None yet.