Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alexandria is a city on the Egyptian coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Founded around 330 BC by Alexander the Great, it became well known in ancient times for its repository of knowledge, known as the Royal Library of Alexandria.
The Pharos at Alexandria was contructed around 270 BC by Sostratos and became one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World in the sixth century (AD) before falling into ruination by the 15th century.
Adventures in AlexandriaEdit
In 1941, when debating over the existence of the Akashic Hall of Records, Musgrove mentioned that history books did not cover when or how the Royal Library was destroyed, but Jones countered that at least Alexandria was known to be a real place, with a documented history.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" → My First Adventure
- Young Indiana Jones in the Curse of Kha (On map)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Peacock's Eye" → Treasure of the Peacock's Eye
- Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer (Mentioned only)