Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1920, Capone moved from New York City to Chicago, and teamed up with Jim Torio. Using the alias of "Al Brown", he got a job as a waiter in one of Jim Colosimo's speakeasies. Capone and Torio plotted to kill Colosimo and have it blamed on a rival gang. Indiana Jones, a waiter at Colosimo's Restaurant, and his friends, Eliot Ness and Ernest Hemingway, began investigating Colosimo's murder. Jones ran into "Brown" during the funeral procession of the prominent businessman. Later, the three crime solvers discovered that Capone and Torio were responsible - but the corrupt police under John J. Garrity were not interested in their discovery, and Capone remained free.
Capone and Jones met once more in 1927, when Capone tried to shut down Jack Shannon's speakeasy, The Nest. Capone failed to recognize Jones, and when asked his name, Indiana threw a punch at Capone. The swing missed, and Jones was promptly knocked out by Capone's thugs.
Behind the scenesEdit
In real life, Capone was born the same year (1899) that Indiana Jones is said to have been born in the TV series.
- Indiana Jones Jr et le Violon du Metropolitan
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues" → Mystery of the Blues
- Indiana Jones and the Genesis Deluge (First appearance)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom novel (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Golden Vampires
- Indiana Jones Adventures
- Al "Scarface" Capone - The Original Gangster (Non-fiction source)
- On the Trail of Eliot Ness (Non-fiction source)
- Prohibition - America on the Rocks (Non-fiction source)