Brazil is the biggest country in South America and the only one in this continent whose official language is Portuguese. It is well known for including most of the Amazon rainforest and - according to rumors - quite a few lost civilizations overgrown by the jungle.
Adventures in BrazilEdit
In 1957, Indiana Jones and Mutt Williams were brought by Russian soldiers to a jungle camp in the Brazilian Amazon where they met Marion Ravenwood and Harold Oxley who had also been captured by the Russians. From there, they journeyed to the lost city of Akator (a.k.a. El Dorado) to bring back the Crystal Skull of Akator to the Temple of Akator.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Brazil, December 1921" (Cancelled)
- Indiana Jones and the Seven Veils
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "The Gold Goddess"
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade junior novel
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide