British Honduras was a small British colony in Central America, on the eastern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Together with Mexico and Guatemala, it was the home of the Mayan civilization, which flourished in the region until European contact. While most of Central America was primarily dominated by the Spanish, this country was primarily settled by British loggers, and eventually became a British colony.
Today, what was once called British Honduras is the modern day independent country of Belize.
Adventures in British HondurasEdit
In 1933, the government of British Honduras declared Indiana Jones to be a grave robber for the theft of a precious crystal quartz artifact from Cozan, something that would drastically damage his future reputation.
Locations and artifacts Edit
- Indiana Jones and the Philosopher's Stone
- Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones and the Golden Vampires
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
- The Lost Journal of Indiana Jones