Dublin is the capital city of Ireland and lies on the nation's east coast.
Adventures in DublinEdit
Indiana Jones and his friend Remy Baudouin found themselves in Dublin in 1916 while raising money to get to London and enlist in the Belgian Army during World War I. During his enforced stopover, he met Sean Lemass while trying to buy the affection of Lemass's sister, Maggie, and witnessed the Easter Rebellion first hand. By 1943, Jones had become a professor and had received teaching offers from within Dublin.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Ireland, April 1916" → Love's Sweet Song
- The Irish Rebellion
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (Dream)
- Indiana Jones and the Army of the Dead (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix (Mentioned only)