Iceland is an island country in the northern Atlantic Ocean.
Adventures in IcelandEdit
The Jastro expedition, on which Indiana Jones worked as field supervisor, took place in Iceland in 1929 where Sophia Hapgood recovered the necklace of Atlantean Nur-Ab-Sal. Dr. Bjorn Heimdall believed Iceland was what the Greeks refered to as Hyperborea.
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis comic
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
- The Lost Journal of Indiana Jones