Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
India is a country in south Asia.
Adventures in IndiaEdit
Two years later, Indiana Jones sailed from England to the United States of America on the Titanic with Miss Seymour who had recently inherited the Shalimar Diamond from her cousin. A fellow passenger, Professor Khan of Calcutta University, informed Miss Seymour that the diamond belonged to India and had been stolen from a temple there. She later passed the artifact to Khan to see its return to India. However, when disaster befell the Titanic, the professor gave the diamond back, trusting that Miss Seymour would get the artifact back to India.
In 1930, he discovered that Thuggee practices had been revived when he foiled the machinations of the Anglo-Indian police captain Blake who was striking back against the British and peaceful independence movement of Mahatma Gandhi out of the City of Lightning.
In 1935, Jones, Willie Scott and Short Round crash landed in India after escaping from Lao Che. They soon were implored by the villagers in Mayapore to help recover their kidnapped children and stolen Sankara stone, all taken by the recently resurfaced Thuggees operating in Pankot Province. Jones and his companions managed to liberate the children, and, with the help of the British army, destroy the cultists led by Mola Ram.
Later that year, Jones located the Temple of the Forbidden Eye by piecing together misplaced map fragments leading to the Lost Delta in Bengal. During excavation, visitors were lost inside, and Jones mounted a rescue combined with an expedition to restore the Jewel of Power. Then Sallah obtained black market troop transports from his brother-in-law and initiated tours within the temple to "help fund the excavation" and line his pockets.
In 1938, Jones and Patar Kali met up with Sophia Hapgood at a site in the Terai Highlands, where she had uncovered clues to the Covenant of Buddha. Not knowing that fellow archaeologist, Theo Van Aaken, was secretly working for the Japanese General Masashi Kyojo, the team ventured to Afghanistan.
Locations within IndiaEdit
- New Delhi (capital)
- Pankot Province
- Lahdal Province
- Temple of the Forbidden Eye
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Benares, January 1910" → Journey of Radiance
- Young Indiana Jones and the Titanic Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Terror (Mentioned only)
- Instruments of Chaos starring Young Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones Adventures: Volume 1 (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones et la Cité de la Foudre
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (First appearance)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom novel
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (On map)
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures
- Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
- Indiana Jones: Thunder in the Orient