Indiana Jones and the Well of Life is a fan-made nine-part, full-length audio drama by Pendant Productions written by Jeffrey Bridges and directed by Tom Stitzer. It is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
The story is set in 1941 and follows Indiana Jones on his quest to find the Well of Life (more commonly known as the Fountain of Youth), a fountain that restores youth to those who drink from its waters. Indy is not without competition. Nazi agents also want the Well of Life for the Third Reich.
The adventure begins in Paris, then follows Indy to Istanbul, Germany, Mexico and Cuba. Joining the adventure are a few fan favorite characters. Marion Ravenwood returns as Indy’s love interest, with his father Henry, Marcus and Sallah aiding in the quest to stop the Nazis.
This production utilizes sound effects as well as original Indiana Jones music by John Williams and other outside music sources to help set the scene.
Indiana Jones... Jerry Scullion
Marion Ravenwood... Lexy Rawle
Henry Jones, Sr.... Jon Sulzbach
Marcus Brody... David Ault
Sallah... Neil Saha
Antoine Laurent... Julie Goldstein
Elam Amittai... Darian Lindle
Gitta... Mary Bowerman
Heinrich... Daniel Munson
Adolf Hitler (mentioned)
- Club Solo
New York, United States
- "Bartlett College" (Barnett College)
- Great Bazaar
- Nazi air strip
- Jungles outside Cancun
- Well of Life/Fountain of Youth
- Ark of the Covenant (mentioned)
- Chachapoyan Fertility Idol (mentioned)
- Sankara Stones (mentioned)
- Holy Grail (mentioned)
- Indiana Jones and the Well of Life was a 2007 Parsec Awards finalist for Best Audio Drama (Short Form).
- Jerry Scullion is unofficially the tenth actor to portray Indiana Jones
- Information revealed in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull contradicts Marion's involvement with Indy in 1941.