Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Istanbul (once known as Constantinople and Byzantium before that) is a major city in Turkey. Located on the Bosphorous, the city straddles the strait that separates Europe and Asia. As Byzantium and later Constantinople, it was the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire from 1453 to its dissolution in 1923. Since then, it has remained as the biggest and more developed city in the Republic of Turkey. Napoleon Bonaparte once said, "If the whole world were one country, Istanbul would be its capital."
Adventures in IstanbulEdit
Beneath Istanbul was the Palace of Belisarius, homaged to Poseidon. Indiana Jones traveled to the site in 1935 while collecting a piece of the Mirror of Dreams and discovered that the palace guarded by a Kraken.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Secret City
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Istanbul, September 1918" → Masks of Evil
- Indiana Jones and the Genesis Deluge
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Scavenger Hunt
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
- Indiana Jones und das Labyrinth des Horus
- Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece
- Grail Diary
- Indiana Jones Artifacts
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb: 1935 Journal
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide does not mention a date, though it is likely to be connected to the taking of Constantinople in 1204.
- ↑ Young Indiana Jones and the Secret City
- ↑ The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Istanbul, September 1918" → Masks of Evil
- ↑ Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb