When Indy left to study at the Sorbonne in 1922, Shannon stayed in Chicago as an accountant before he too moved to France, where he devoted himself full time to a jazz band. His band had been struggling, to which Jack theorized it was due to its sole focus on instrumentals, and that the band needed to use vocals with a singer. Jack's band eventually hired a singer named Louise, who had a big booming voice and helped the band to succeed.
Jack eventually left the band in 1925 to move to London, where he aided Indy and his student Deirdre in their search to prove the existence of Merlin. However, the death of his father took Shannon back to Chicago and he played at a nightclub called The Nest.
On the trip, Jack and Katrina became romantically involved and his partner foresaw that they would eventually marry and have a son, Noah Indiana Shannon. They did, and soon after moved to San Francisco together where they lived for at least two years.
Personality and traitsEdit
Jack Shannon was an accomplished jazz cornet player with red hair who stood over six feet tall.
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (First appearance)
- Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants
- Indiana Jones and the Seven Veils (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Genesis Deluge
- Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy
- Indiana Jones and the Interior World (Hallucination)
- Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates and Other Tales
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide