Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kurt Busiek is the author of a series of articles that were included in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles comic series in 1992 - 1993. Each four page article examined a person or theme from the story of the issue, similar to the Companion Historical Documentaries that later accompanied the films of The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones. Busiek was also the writer for the short comic Mid-Atlantic, April 1916, which appeared in the The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles magazine.
Busiek is more known for being a comic book writer, having worked for Dark Horse Comics on Conan, Marvel Comics on Avengers and Spider-Man, and DC Comics on Superman as well as his own Astro City series from Wildstorm.
Writer of comic: Mid-Atlantic, April 1916
Writer for companion articles for each issue of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles comics:
- 1: "So Then What Happened?" - Examining T. E. Lawrence and Howard Carter
- 2: "Who Are Those Guys?" - Examining Pancho Villa, John J. Pershing, and George S. Patton. (printed in issue #2, and erroneously printed in #3 as well)
- 3: "The Man with the Big Stick" - Theodore Roosevelt as politician and outdoorsman (actually printed in issue #4)
- 4: "Birth of a Nation" - History of Kenya
- 5: "The War to End All Wars" - Examination of the causes of World War I
- 6: "The Battle of Verdun" - Examination of the causes and outcomes of the Battle of Verdun
- 7: "The Father of His Country" - Biography of Barthélemy Boganda and the cause for independence of French Equatorial Africa
- 8: "Schweitzer" - Biography of Albert Schweitzer
- 9: "Sigmund Freud" - Biography of Sigmund Freud and his theories of psychology
- 10: "Dynasty" - History of the Habsburgs and Austria
- 11: "The Wall" - History of the Great Wall of China
- 12: "Acupuncture" - Traditions and theories about acupuncture