Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Indiana Jones and Bob Traynor are at a restaurant, where they have been discussing Jones' financial situation. Jones overhears a woman's voice, and ignores the words of Traynor. Jones tells Traynor that the voice reminds him of the time he was in 1916 London.
Jones tells Traynor that Vicky was right—they would have been two different people after the war. Jones shows Traynor the train ticket from the experience, which he still keeps in his diary. After Jones finishes his story, the woman and her peers pass the table as they are leaving. Jones recognizes that the woman is indeed Vicky Prentiss, and then calls her name. Prentiss also recognizes Indy and the two are happily reunited.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Sean Patrick Flanery .... Indiana Jones
- Ronny Coutteure .... Remy Baudouin
- Margaret Tyzack .... Helen Seymour
- George Hall .... "Old Indy"
- Elizabeth Hurley .... Vicky Prentiss
- Vanessa Redgrave .... Mrs. Prentiss
- Jane Wyatt .... Older Vicky
- Kika Markham .... Sylvia Pankhurst
- Frederick Treves .... Sir Peregrine Prentiss
- Shelagh McLeod .... Lady Lavinia
- Julian Fellowes .... Churchill
- Pauline Melville .... Maisie Kemp
- Daniel André Pageon .... Recruiting Sergeant
- Tilly Vosburgh .... Mrs. Newton
- Fergus Brazier .... George Newton
- Sukey Fekkes .... Eddie Newton
- Jan Wood .... Chairwoman
- Phyllida Hewat .... Hostess
- Gérard Dimiglio .... Jean Baudouin
- Colleen Passard .... Suzette Chambin
- Rick Warner .... Bob Traynor
- Rayner Bourton .... George the Bus Driver
- James Bowers .... London News Vendor
- Ed Stobart .... Rough Man
- Ruari Connellan .... Baby Newton
- Produced by: Rick McCallum
- Created by: George Lucas
- Music by: Joel McNeely
- Written by: Rosemary Anne Sisson
- Based on a story by: George Lucas
- Directed by: Carl Schultz
This episode is unique for its transitions to commercial spots. There are horizontal & vertical screen wipes before and after the breaks instead of simply fading to and from black. This style was not used in any other episodes.
The episode was edited into Love's Sweet Song in 1996, and released on DVD in 2007.
The scene in which Indiana Jones and Remy Baudouin enlist in the Belgian army at the Bureau Central de Recrutement du Royaume de Belgique is depicted as a flashback in the comic adaptation of "Verdun, September 1916".
- Bridge Street in London (establishing shot of Indy and Remy near Parliament and Big Ben clock tower)
- The Bridge of Sighs, Oxford campus
- Merton Street, Oxford
Notes and referencesEdit
- Winston Churchill - The Lion's Roar
- Demanding the Vote - The Pankhursts and British Suffrage
- Fighting for the Vote - Women's Suffrage in America