Mexico is a country located in North America. It's the northernmost and more populated Latin American country and the home of the most ancient and developed civilizations in the continent. The nation spans many types of environments, from mountainous deserts to the north to lush rain forests in the south. Mexican culture is a fusion of Spanish colonial culture and indigenous cultures.
The Spanish conquered the indigenous empires of the country in the 16th and 17th centuries and held it until Mexico declared independence in 1821. In the 1840's, Mexico was forced to cede a large chunk of land to the United States of America after losing a war with its northern neighbor - this land included California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah. Mexico's history after independence is noted by general turmoil, a situation that reached its peak in the Mexican Revolution of the early 20th century. The most iconic figure of this period is probably the revolutionary warlord Pancho Villa.
Adventures in MexicoEdit
Locations in MexicoEdit
Notable Mexicans Edit
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" → Spring Break Adventure
- Mexico, March 1916 comic
- South of the Border
- Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "Demons" (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones: Thunder in the Orient (Flashback)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis comic
- Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer
- Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Mount Sinai
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (On map)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull novel