Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The country has been unified under the rule of the Alaouite Dynasty since the 17th century, thus making Morocco one of the oldest states in Africa. In 1777, Morocco was the first nation to recognize the newly declared-independent United States of America.
It was also one of the last African states to succumb to European colonialism, being divided in French and Spanish protectorates only in 1912. The Berber Marksmen of the mountains, though, proved to be difficult to submit to both the Moroccan Sultan and the Europeans and rebelled from time to time. Tangiers, the most prominent port and market in the country, was made an international city when the kingdom was divided into areas of influence.
As an old country, Morocco has also some old institutions, such as slavery.
Notable Moroccans Edit
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones – My First Adventure
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones – Tales of Innocence
- Indiana Jones Adventures: Volume 1
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "The Gold Goddess"
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade comic (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis