The National Museum was one of the cultural institutions of the United States of America, with branches in Washington DC and New York City, and on the campus of Marshall College in Connecticut.
Adventures at the National MuseumEdit
Employees of the National MuseumEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Lawrence Kasdan's Raiders of the Lost Ark screenplay identifies Marcus Brody as "Curator of the National Museum in Washington D.C.", but the Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook has Brody working at an unnamed museum in New York City during the same time period. Marvel's Further Adventures comics, meanwhile, refer to "Connecticut's National Museum."
- Safari Sleuth (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Cult of the Mummy's Crypt
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye (Mentioned only)
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "The Secret of the Deep"
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "Tower of Tears!" (Mentioned only)
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "Double Play!"
- Indiana Jones and the Gold of Genghis Khan (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Artifacts
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb: 1935 Journal
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide