Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
God of sea, Neptune became arrogant and argued with the other gods over who should rule the land. The Lord of the Sea retreated to his underwater golden palace, and speared the clouds with his trident to cause flooding rains, choosing to resurface in his sea monster-driven chariot only on occasion.
Those who wielded his trident needed to pay homage and pray to Neptune before they were able to use it.
Behind the scenesEdit
Poseidon is misspelled as "Posiedon" in Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure.
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (Statue) (As Poseidon)
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Statue)
- Indiana Jones Explores Ancient Greece
- Indiana Jones Explores Ancient Rome
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure (As "Posiedon")
- Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates and Other Tales