Adventures in New OrleansEdit
In 1934, Jones returned to New Orleans during Mardi Gras to meet with his rival René Emile Belloq so he could find a lead on the whereabouts of the Crystal Skull of Cozan. However, the archaeologists couldn't part ways amicably and the pair ended up having a duel with single-shot revolvers.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues" → Mystery of the Blues (Mentioned only)
- The Roaring Twenties (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones und die Gefiederte Schlange
- Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth