After Pharoah Shishak returned to Egypt with the Ark of the Covenant, he began to have dreams of Osiris urging him to bury the Hebrew relic from the sun god Amun-Ra which led to the Ark being placed in the Well of the Souls at Tanis.
In 1934, René Emile Belloq went in search of the Scales of Osiris, believed to be a portal to the Egyptian Underworld, but was not prepared to stand before the god of the dead for judgement and instead manipulated the protegé of the Adventure Society's John Allen into taking his place.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" (Mentioned only)
- The Valley of the Kings (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Terror (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (Statue)
- Facing Death! (Mentioned only)