Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oxford University is a top British university located in Oxford, England, and is the oldest English-language university in the world. It was founded at least in the late 12th century. It is made up of nearly forty self-governing colleges. It also has extensive libraries (including the Bodleian, the second largest library in the United Kingdom) and museums.
As one of the top universities in the world, it attracts top minds to study and teach there, including many future heads of state, Nobel Prize winning scientists, and writers and authors.
Many people were educated or taught there, including:
- Francis Beresford-Hope
- Marcus Brody
- Charles B. Hawken
- Archibald Hudson
- Henry Jones Sr.
- Kasim Kahn
- Chattar Lal
- T. E. Lawrence
- Richard Medlicot
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal" → My First Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Behind the Great Wall (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Pirates' Loot (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Ghostly Riders (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Eye of the Tiger (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods 1 (Mentioned only)