Blumburtt's inspection tour to the palace was unexpected by prime minister Chattar Lal, who was forced to invite him to the Guardian of Tradition dinner. At dinner, Blumburtt and other recent arrival Indiana Jones began discussing the potential of a Thuggee resurgence, a topic quashed by their host, Zalim Singh.
The next day, Blumburtt and his forces came to the rescue of Indiana Jones, Willie Scott, and Short Round as they fell under attack by Mola Ram's Thuggee archers, after they escaped from the Temple of Doom.
Behind the scenesEdit
In LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures the Eleventh Poona Rifles never save Indiana and friends. Instead, all of the Thuggee guards are devoured by the crocodiles. However, the characters "British Captain" and "British Commander" bear his likeness.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom novel
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom comic
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Non-canonical appearance) (As "British Captain")
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: The Illustrated Screenplay
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Sourcebook
- Top Trumps: Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide