Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prague is a European city and capital of the Czech Republic. It was also the capital of the former nation of Czechoslovakia, which made up part of Austria-Hungary when Indiana Jones visited the city during World War I.
Adventures in PragueEdit
In 1935, during his search for the Emperor's Tomb, Jones journeyed to Prague to look for the second piece of the Mirror of Dreams. The piece was believed to already be in the Nazis' possession, embedded within the body of a large mutant beast kept locked up high in the alchemist laboratory of Vega's Castle, a seemingly haunted place.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Prague, August 1917" → Espionage Escapades
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb: 1935 Journal