The ancient Roman civilization flourished out of the city of Rome in Italy along the Mediterranean coast. In around twelve centuries of existence, the Romans shifted from a monarchy (753 BC — 509 BC) to a republic that was eventually transformed into an empire which encompassed most of Europe and parts of Asia and Africa before its eventual decline by the year 500 AD.
Adventures with Roman archaeologyEdit
When dictator of Italy, Benito Mussolini sought out an Imperial Fasces from the time of Julius Caesar, high ranking Nazis Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler worked against him without Adolf Hitler's knowledge.
In 1945, Indiana Jones and his father searched for the Spear of Longinus, the fabled "Spear of Destiny" used by Roman soldier Longinus to lance the side of a crucified Christ though its went back further to Celtic Ireland.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Ghostly Riders (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Army of the Dead (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones Explores Ancient Rome
- Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Templars
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones Artifacts
- Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates and Other Tales
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide