Romania (or Rumania) is a country in Eastern Europe.
Adventures in RomaniaEdit
Four years later, during World War I, Indiana Jones journeyed to Transylvania under Colonel Waters to investigate the strange behaviour of enemy separatist general Mattias Targo and the disappearance of three Allied agents who preceded them.
Jones found that Targo, at the very least, thought he was Vlad the Impaler and demonstrated abilties associated with vampires. His confrontation with the general ended when Jones droves a stake through Targo's chest where four roads met.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Journey to the Underworld (Mentioned only)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Transylvania, January 1918" → Masks of Evil
- Indiana Jones and the Cup of the Vampire
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure (On map)
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide