A rope is a braided or twisted length of fibres.
Indiana Jones and his father Henry got stuck halfway down a cliffside in a wooden cage suspended by a rope in Greece, 1910. When the elder tried to climb the rope, he ended up slipping and his hands received a rope burn from the friction.
In 1957, Jones needed to envision that a rat snake was a rope to combat his ophidiophobia when Mutt Williams provided the reptile as a means for the archaeologist to pull himself out of a dry sand pit.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones: Travels with Father" → Travels with Father
- Indiana Jones Adventure World
- Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Mentioned only)