Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sajnu was an Indian man who lived in the village of Mayapore. When Indiana Jones was tasked by Marhan and the village Chieftain with retrieving both the village's children as well as Sivalinga, Sajnu was tasked with escorting Jones and his companions to Pankot Palace via elephant. However when they came upon a Thuggee shrine near the palace, Sajnu and the other guides became afraid and turned back, leaving Jones, Willie and Short Round to continue on their own.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Sajnu was played by Stany De Silva.
- His name is sometimes spelled "Sanju."
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (First appearance)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom novel
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom comic