Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adventures in Saudi ArabiaEdit
In June 1934, Indiana Jones planned an expedition into the Rub al Khali Desert after months of preparation to search for the remnants of a nomadic culture that predated Christ. However, Jones found that René Emile Belloq had preempted him and conducted an extensive excavation.
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles – "Young Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Peacock's Eye" → Treasure of the Peacock's Eye (On map)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark novel (First mentioned)
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (On map)
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones Artifacts
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide