Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Somme, Early August 1916" is the eighth episode of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, and the second episode in season two. It originally aired on ABC on September 28, 1992. In 1999, it was combined with "Germany, Mid-August 1916" for release on home video as Trenches of Hell.
When a rude clerk insults an elderly customer at a donut shop, Indiana Jones takes it upon himself to teach him some manners. The young clerk pleads for mercy, pointing out the difficulties of his job, and Indy responds with a story of hardship in the trenches during World War I. As he finishes his tale, a pair of police officers escort him out of the shop.
- Sean Patrick Flanery as Indiana Jones
- Ronny Coutteure as Remy Baudouin
- George Hall as Old Indy
- Jason Flemyng as Emile
- Richard Ridings as Andre
- Simon Hepworth as Tutu
- Jonathan Phillips as Jacques
- Stevan Rimkus as Siegfried Sassoon
- Jamie Glover as Graves
- Miles Anderson as Giscard
- Paul Rattigan as Lieutenant Moreau
- Edward Petherbridge as Major Bilideau
- Joe Searby as Gascoyne
- Steve Nicolson as British Sergeant
- John Lawhorn as Tom at Donut Shop (as John B. Lawhorn)