Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stonehenge is a millennia-old monument located on the Salisbury Plain in the southwest of England connected to Druidic traditions. The standing stones are a popular tourist site and are one of the Places of Power.
Indiana Jones visited the area several times throughout his career.
Twelve years later, Jones and his future bride Deirdre Campbell were at the site while unravelling the legend of Merlin, and defeated Adrian Powell, a British minister of parliament intent on world domination. The archaeologist would also work at Stonehenge with Gale Parker.
A crystal cylinder uncovered during an electrical storm in 1936 brought the attention of the Nazis to the stone circle and in Jones' attempts to foil Hauptmann Emil Loeb led to the revelation that Stonehenge was a doorway used by Netherworld beings who had fled the planet in times that pre-dated man. However, the portal was closed when Jones was forced to destroy the crystal key.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Circle of Death
- Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (Vision)
- Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants
- Indiana Jones and the Genesis Deluge (Mentioned only)
- Indiana Jones and the White Witch (Mentioned only)
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "Gateway to Infinity!" (First appearance)
- The Adventures of Indiana Jones
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Templars
- Archaeology - Unearthing Our Past (Non-fiction source)