Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thailand (also previously known as Siam) is a country in southeast Asia, bordered by Burma, Cambodia, Laos, and Malaysia. Prior to the 1700s, portions of Thailand were controlled by Burmese, Khmer and local kingdoms. Unified into a single kingdom in the 1700s, Thailand was the only southeast Asian country to not become a colonial state of European powers. In the 1930s, Thailand switched from being an absolute monarchy to a constitutional monarchy (which was more a de-facto military dictatorship). In 1939, the country switched the name of the country from Siam to Thailand, though reverted back to its previous name from 1945-1949.
During World War II, Thailand was forced to be an ally of Japan, though the United States of America secretly supported Thai resistance efforts. During the Cold War, Thailand was a key ally of America in the region.
Adventures in ThailandEdit
Locations in ThailandEdit
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom novel (Mentioned only) (As "Siam")
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (On map)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Yearning
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure
- Indiana Jones Adventures
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb: 1935 Journal (As "Siam")
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide