Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Author J.W. Rinzler had previously written The Making of Star Wars for Lucasfilm Ltd.. As part of the research for the new book, Bouzereau conducted interviews with all of the main cast members and much of the crew, while Rinzler located many archival materials.
In the US, the book was only made available as a softbound edition, however, a hardback version was available in the UK.
- Preface by George Lucas
- Foreward by Steven Spielberg
- Introductions by Laurent Bouzereau and J. W. Rinzler
- Part I: Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Chapter 1: The Name Is Indiana (1968—February 1980)
- Chapter 2: The Film with a Thousand Parts (February—May 1980)
- Chapter 3: Making It Up (June—August 1980)
- Chapter 4: Dash Through the Deserts (August—October 1980)
- Chapter 5: Birth (October 1980—June 1981)
- Part II: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Chapter 6: Temple of Death (June 1981—April 1983)
- Chapter 7: Doomrunners (April—August 1983)
- Chapter 8: Forward on All Fronts (August 1983—June 1984)
- Part III: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Chapter 9: The Monkey King (July 1984—May 1988)
- Chapter 10: The Professionals (May 1988—May 1989)
- Part IV: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Chapter 11: Atomic Ants from Space (May 1989—June 2007)
- Chapter 12: Mr. Jones's Wild Ride (June—December 2007)