The Thompson submachine gun or tommy gun is a recoil operated submachine gun.
Indiana Jones encountered tommy guns in China in 1935 wielded by members of the Black Dragon Triad and used one of the weapons himself while he and Wu Han chased after a car carrying the kidnapped Mei Ying. Men in the service of Lao Che, including Lao's favorite son, Kao Kan were armed with tommy guns at Club Obi Wan later in the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
The M1928 thompson was introduced in 1928 used primarly by gangsters and other criminals throughout the 1920s and 1930s.
- Indiana Jones and the Philosopher's Stone
- Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "Shot by Both Sides!"
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Volume One, The Early Years
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Volume Two, The War Years
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Volume Three, The Years of Change
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide
- Indiana Jones: The Official Magazine 5