Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A U-boat or Unterseeboot was a submarine used by Germany in both world wars.
During the Great War, a U-boat was responsible for the sinking of the British passenger liner Lusitania. After the war, U-boat construction was blocked by the Treaty of Versailles preventing Germany rebuilding a military.
However, designs for submarines began to be developed in secret in 1922 by the Submarine Development Bureau and by 1935, Adolf Hitler had denounced and ignored the treaty, and U-boats were in use up to and during World War II.
- Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones – "22-Karat Doom!"
- Indiana Jones and the Sargasso Pirates
- The World of Indiana Jones
- Raiders of the Lost Ark Sourcebook
- Indiana Jones and the Lands of Adventure