Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adventures in UtahEdit
Indiana Jones lived in Utah with his father in 1912. While there, he was a member of the Boy Scouts of America. On one outing with his troop he ran into a team of looters digging up the Cross of Coronado, and attempted to steal it back from them, but was unsuccessful.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Indiana Jones Jr et le Fantôme du Klondike
- Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (First appearance)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade novel
- Indiana Jones und das Verschwundene Volk
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine