Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In May 1914, the last descendant of the Man in the Iron Mask — the secret brother of French King Louis XIV — planned to give Kaiser Wilhelm the Crown of the Rom in exchange for his help in re-establishing a French monarchy. However, the descendant died in events involving a young Indiana Jones and his friends before that could take place.
Around May 1941 at the Akashic Hall of Records, Reginald Brooksbank foresaw Wilhelm's death in the Netherlands in the June of that year and logged it as one of several events in the then near future which was provided to Colonel Musgrove.
- Young Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Terror (Mentioned only)
- Young Indiana Jones and the Gypsy Revenge (Mentioned only)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones – Trenches of Hell (Mentioned only)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones – Winds of Change (Indirect mention)
- Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer (Mentioned only)